Waldport apartment fire forces evacuation

© 2018-Newport News Times

WALDPORT — The SaDuMann Apartment Complex caught fire Saturday morning, sparking a fast response from Central Oregon Coast Fire & Rescue that included evacuating the six-unit complex and retrieving a straggling cat. The fire department was dispatched to the building at 485 West Willow Street around 9:45 a.m. on Saturday, April 7, according to a media release from COCF&R. The first responders arrived to find smoke spilling from apartment No. 24F with flames visible through a second-story window.

If you wish to see more...

Subscribe now
More In Home