The Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife will discuss the commercial nearshore black and blue rockfish fisheries during a virtual public meeting on Wednesday, Sept. 9. The meeting runs 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Geared primarily for commercial fishers with black and blue rockfish and nearshore endorsed permits, the agenda and slideshow presentation includes:
• Harvest specifications for 2021;
• Black Rockfish Management Area update;
• 2020 fishery landings to date;
• Process and options for setting 2021 regulations;
• Bi-monthly vessel catch limits;
• Input from industry and other interested parties.
People can join the meeting via computer, tablet or smartphone at global.gotomeeting.com/join/960656661, or call 1-224-501-3412 and use access code 960-656-661.