Lincoln Community Health Center is part of a nationwide network of health centers that serve more than 27 million Americans. Health centers have compiled a significant record of success that includes:
• Serving one in 12 people across the United States, including one in 10 children, and one in six rural residents;
• Reducing unnecessary hospitalizations and visits to the emergency room;
• Treating patients for a fraction of the average cost of one emergency room visit;
• Maintaining patient satisfaction levels of nearly 100 percent;
• Lowering the cost of children’s primary care by approximately 35 percent.
If you wish to see more...